Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rolling Up My Sleeves

Happy May Day!  I am finally feeling the work at our new house ease up a bit and I'm ready to get busy on opening up my shop for Linen Haus!  I know it's been a long time coming, so thank you to all of your for being so understanding for the delay.  An international move is no small task, so putting it on hold was definitely necessary until now!  Anyway, more on that later...for today, all that work (and pleasure :)) has inspired me to highlight a few more beautiful workspaces that I think are just lovely.  If you'd like to see past posts you can look here and here.  Enjoy!


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Which one is your fave?

9 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Hey Barbara so glad for you that things are easing up a bit......love the inspiration here, any of these spaces would make "work" feel like a pleasure!

Acquired Objects said...

I love the workroom with the cat pictured. Those baskets are fabulous. Nice to hear you're getting settled in Barbara and I can't wait for your shop.

XX
Debra~

Marlene said...

Hi Barbara,
Thanks for the wonderful "work" spaces. I am in the process of changing my 28 year old living room that I NEVER used into just such a haven. The inspirational pics are spot on!
Happy to hear you are settling in nicely. I am so looking forward to pictures of your home!!
Keep up the great work.

Unknown said...

For me it would be that one with fabulous work island and a wall of storage. (Minus the kitty...my dogs would be jealous!) Lovely images. Good luck with your shop!

Thoughts on Design said...

All of them!
They're all neat and picked up...
:-)

Seriously, it's wonderful to hear you feel you have time to think about your business. I'm with Debra and vote for the cat picture. I need lots of layout space as my work style is the "pile style" and that room has it in spades.

JK

Karen said...

I'm headed over for some shopping. Congratulations on the opening of your store.
Karen

Victoria said...

I like 1 and 4 the best; 1 for its monochromatic, calming tones, vellum books, and beautiful light and 4 for its eclectic, collected, inspiring look...virtually opposite ends of the spectrum, but both would inspire creativity for me.
Best...Victoria

Splendid Sass said...

The next to last is my favorite, but there are so many here! What's not to love? I have already pinned several.
Teresa
xoxo

mary said...

I love them all--but the cat has my heart. Thanks. Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...