Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fresh Air - Part II

Because I have so many beautiful images of outdoor spaces, I had to break up the intoxication a bit and make it a series.  :)  I posted recently here and I have even more, so keep an eye out for future posts!
 
{Elle Deco Magazine - German Edition}

{El Mueble}

{Flamant}

{via A Thoughtful Eye}

{Berner Suphin}

{TradHome Magazine}

{Brian Gluckstein}

{via Enchanted Home}

{House Beautiful}
{Jamie Garza via Enchanted Home}
{via Providence Ltd.}

Any favorites so far?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous and inspiring images....and by May, we here in the North Country will be able to sit outside and not have to shovel snow first to do so.. :)
am looking forward to purchasing a few pieces for the front porch..but then black-fly season kicks into full gear about mid June...(ugh..)
but as long as my front porch looks good... :)
maureen

quintessence said...

I would be happy in any of these beautiful outdoor spaces - can't wait for the warm weather!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful images I want to be sitting round that pool with a glass of mojito

Mona Thompson said...

All inspiring images but I love the Garza pation setting by the fire. could really enjoy spending some time there. Mona

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...